Thursday, June 12, 2008

there will be another post in the pm of the tomorrow day

two long work days done, one day of errands and playing with the daughter.. then a board meeting. *sigh* I have lots to say, but me weary eyes are telling me it's bed time.. so off I go and once the morning shift is finished, Lexi is picked up, dinner is eaten and my lil one is sleeping, I will LOVE to tell you all about it! So try to come back tomorrow night or even better would be friday as I have that WHOLE day off! wheee! I may get creative! :D

1 comment:

cookie said...

OMG! I love your frogs! We used to have frogs like that. I don't know what happened to our frogs. But they didn't have eye lashes. Yours are amazing!
Oh, wow!
How wonderful. So sweet.

Re the banner thing. I've changed about four times since January. I still don't have what I want. I like my opening page at www.cookiesunshing.com, but I have yet to find a banner that I reall, really feel happy with. I think you'll know it when you come up with it.

Happy weekend!
Hugs,
Cookie