Tuesday, August 26, 2008

broken.

I am so beat. I had a table of 22, 6, 2 and a 4 at the same time and the kitchen was SO VERY SLOW with orders.. what do you do when you have no control over the food? What do you say to customers when they've waited an hour for their entree and then get bitched at by the owner for them being upset? There's nothing you can really do ESPECIALLY when the owner is working in the kitchen and responsible for that food taking so long. Even if you explain that it was the wait of the food and that YOU actually punched it in as soon as it was said to you, they find a way to STILL make it your fault. I know it's not my fault and I KNOW it's him not wanting to take responsibility.. I am just so very tired of UNDERSTANDING other peoples inability to accept responsibility. I have dealt with this so very much in life.. I want to have LEARNED this lesson already.. not have it thrown at me over and over again in this life.

I need a new job.

I envision myself working for myself in my very own shop. That is my dream.. I have to make this a reality. I could even go with a restaurant as I have been working in them for so very long. I know the deal with restaurants.. I would rather work in a thrift shop though.

goodnight to my two viewers.. I hope one day others will find me here..

2 comments:

Leah said...

sounds like your spirit is being broken. do not let it get completely broken. maybe a new job is what you need. maybe not even your dream job just yet...but a job to get you to the dream job.

senacia said...

yep. I think I am in need of change. A little new. A little different. But you can see how bringing home cash in hand can be a hard job to walk away from.. and sometimes it's a good little wad of cash.

Im almost convinced though.. a dysfunctional family run business can seriously damage anyone's happiness at times.

It's about that time and age that I start focusing on me a little as well as the happiness of others.