Monday, August 4, 2008

one week on an island..

this is what I'm now packing for.. every year I look forward to this trip. One week, bare essentials, fishing almost every day, tents, ice, boats, food.. it's wonderful. The trip itself is going to be nice and relaxing.. the packing before though, it's rushed and time consuming.. especially since I have a little one.

You would think that I would plan for this trip BEFORE the two days prior.. and I somewhat have. In my head, that is. Tonight and tomorrow night I work, so that leaves me with the days to wash, plan, pack.. shop.. it's going to be hard, but I'll do it, and it'll be worth it.

Stay tuned.. I'll see if I can post before I leave, but if I dont, please forgive me. I will make it up to you with pictures and the like..

Until I come back, be well and safe.. love everyone and give them hugs. we all need them once in a while.

No comments: