Friday, October 3, 2008

today i...

did many many dishes.

ground up raw meat for my carnivores with the "grind o matic" (i'll show you a picture later.. it's a MUST see for all vintage lovers!!)

vacuum carpets

washed and dried laundry (putting away is for tomorrow)

took down my chalk board cubby thingy and put up a mirror

organized the living room a little bit more

arranged flowers into a little wall hanging vase thingy

cooked dinner

fed cats three times

made beds

created a melt-a-bead with an iron horse silhouette thingy (I'll have to take a picture of it)

cleaned the bath tub

cleared off the computer desk a little (there's so much more to be done on it though!)

so my feet hurt and it feels like I did SO MUCH MORE than that.. I may have and dont remember all of it.. it's all a blur now. I will let the little one play computer for a bit and then off to bed she and I go! :) Im really looking forward to it.

I STILL haven't got the mail and I only ate dinner for food today. I know, tha's no good. Coffee helped keep the energy flowing but I bet Im going to crash HARD. ;)

later ladies and gents!
x's

(I did take some pictures.. but I'll post them later!)

1 comment:

Cookie Sunshine said...

I'm tired just reading about your day, but it sounds like a good one. I hope you are doing well. Sending you hugs and love,
Cookie